X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1900mm me 262

Anyone seen this thing yet? Its out there.
    AMA 1102566

Comment

If it flies as well as the FW 262 and looks at least as good, then it would be a worth while consideration. However that means it needs to be one of the most stable EDF's on the market, with good flight times and performance. So I'm interested to see what comes of this. Big fan of the 262.

S.

Comment

Looks like a prototype test.
        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart.MotionRC View Post
          If it flies as well as the FW 262 and looks at least as good, then it would be a worth while consideration. However that means it needs to be one of the most stable EDF's on the market, with good flight times and performance. So I'm interested to see what comes of this. Big fan of the 262.

S.
          It's been hinted in various place on the web that being an HSD, it could be quite expensive. As far as being stable, good flight times and performance, the FW 262 is all of these and may be hard to beat. Some may even say the Dynam 262 is a pretty good model for the money and hard to beat. Insofar as being "bigger is better", this may be true for some, but for others, it could just mean harder to transport and did I mention about the higher price? I'm sure HSD will be able to sell them, but will they sell enough to keep them in production for a decent amount of time?

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Never did offer the t-33

Comment

Working...
            X