X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing F/A-18 64mm 4s

I got the 64mm f-22 for my first jet a few months ago, and my brother was originally going to get the same one but now he's leaning more towards the 64mm f/a-18 just so we don't both have the same plane. We don't have much room so we'd like a variety. Does anyone know how it compares to the f-22? Flying characteristics, reliability, etc.

RE: Freewing F/A-18 64mm 4s

Originally posted by jordan1387
    I got the 64mm f-22 for my first jet a few months ago, and my brother was originally going to get the same one but now he's leaning more towards the 64mm f/a-18 just so we don't both have the same plane. We don't have much room so we'd like a variety. Does anyone know how it compares to the f-22? Flying characteristics, reliability, etc.
    Jordan, 

I can't speak to a comparison with the F-22, but I have the F-18 and it flies great. Very reliable and steady. Have never had a problem hand launching it. 4S has plenty of power and speed even with the landing gear attached. Rolls easily and barely loses altitude. Handles slow flight with no problem and glides in for landings. 

Comment

RE: Freewing F/A-18 64mm 4s

Originally posted by czarejs
      Originally posted by jordan1387
      Jordan, 

I can't speak to a comparison with the F-22, but I have the F-18 and it flies great. Very reliable and steady. Have never had a problem hand launching it. 4S has plenty of power and speed even with the landing gear attached. Rolls easily and barely loses altitude. Handles slow flight with no problem and glides in for landings. 
      Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X