X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please on FMS 90mm Super Scorpion

I had to replace front retract and I didn't really look a steering linkage, when removing. My fault, but if you have one of these it is not like other jets Can any one take a pic of linkage installed, as I have tried several different ways and just can't get it to work with new retract. I wish I would of noted better how it was in at first, but I didn't and manual is not any help. Thanks for you time.

RICK

That steering linkage is the same as the Taft Super Scorpion. Take a look at it in the parts webpage to find a good picture of one.

It’s also similar to the one on my old Taft Viperjet. Unfortunately, I no longer have that plane, but I do have some spare front retract parts but they are buried in a box somewhere. If you can’t figure it out or if nobody else posts one first, I’ll find it tomorrow and post a picture. If the picture in the link doesn’t help you, here’s a good way to figure out how it goes. The best way to see how it goes is to deploy the retract when it’s in the plane. Now you can see what needs to point towards the steering servo. You can swivel that linkage around till it acts like it can steer the wheel.

Comment

Working...
    X