X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Jet

I lost my sabre in the garage incident. I have been looking into a new jet. The f86 is the only jet I have flown but did so with proficiency. So open to suggestions.
    AMA 1102566

The L-39 is a great looking and flying EDF with tons of detail potential ;)
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

If you're not opposed to a sport jet, the Avavnti S is a great choice.

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
        I lost my sabre in the garage incident. I have been looking into a new jet. The f86 is the only jet I have flown but did so with proficiency. So open to suggestions.
        Freewing F 22 Raptor

Comment

Should mention not a fan of delta wings at all.
          AMA 1102566

Comment

If you're referring to the F-22 as a delta wing, it's not really a true delta wing as it has proper elevators. I consider a true delta wing as utilizing elevons and having no distinct elevator. If you've been flying the F86 as your first jet and you like it, I think the suggestions of the Avaniti S or L-39 are good ones. I brought up you and the F86 because there were two at one of my fields and although they flew "OK", one guy likes it and the other didn't. Both had some distinct features that neither thought much of. Having said that, I believe you'll really like either of those two examples given. I'd even throw in the Freewing ME 262 "Yellow 7" but you'll need to reinforce the nose section if you fly off grass or haven't perfected your landings.

Comment

Working...
            X