X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing 90mm T-45 Goshawk

Though I LUSTED after this model when it was first announced and then later released, I did not manage to get my hands on one until recently. And all I can really say is WOW! As the first of the super detailed 90mm jets to appear from Freewing in 2015, later followed by the F-15 and F-14, it is IMO the most realistic looking scale model that I have ever flown. It's static and in-flight looks just cannot be beat! I am hoping to gather and edit down some video in the weeks ahead.

RE: Freewing 90mm T-45 Goshawk

And here is a photo, shot by my flying buddy Mike, of my photographer for yesterday's outing. My daughter Amelia sure helps dad out when he needs to lay the camera down in order to hold the transmitter! I couldn't do it without her! Thanks for the photo Mike.

Comment

Great photos, Bajora, thanks for sharing! I love the red cart in the background with those other planes. Nose in and ready to rumble.
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Yeah if I'd had my way the area would have been, ur, "deckcluttered" before the photo. But I wasn't the trigger man. :)

That field requires a decent walk from the parking lot and some of the more engineering pilots have fabricated up carts that save shoe leather. I usually just end up making a bunch of trips back and forth. The only real exercise I get though. Heheheh

Comment

I typically shoot video using my assortment of mirrorless and DSLR cameras and have BIG plans to give this model the full Hollywood treatment ... BUT, a friend shot one of my final approaches and landings this past weekend using his iPhone. Thought I would post it up here, since it was a pretty nice landing IMO.  :D Thanks Mike T!

A really short iPhone clip of my Freewing 90mm Hawk on final and landing. Thanks Mike T!

Comment

Sweet landing Jon! This one is on my "list" of planes to get, but I really want the F-15 and F-14 first. One day though...
            Pat

Comment

Nice landing, I'm excited to see the full review!

Comment

And I am quite excited to DO it, Alpha! :cool:

Pat, my order of lust on these sweet looking and flying 90mm EDFs is the F-15, the T-45 and then the F-14. ;)

Comment

Hello guys,

I am happy to join this site as well. Here is one of my flights with the T-45.
                  A duplicate video with Royalty Free music by Incompetech since some say they can't view my videos internationally.

Doug

Comment

Welcome, Doug! Thanks for sharing your flight video. I always wondered, what kind of camera do you use?

Comment

Thanks Alpha! The camera belongs to my flying buddy urrl, its a Canon G20 camcorder.

Doug

Comment

Doug,

I really like the vids you and urrl make at your site (love the owls too!). I gotta get me one of those G20's.
                        Pat

Comment

Hey guys,

Here are some more T45, F-86 and F15 flights from this weekend. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXYc...ature=youtu.be

Doug

Comment

Doug, You guys Always have great Videos! Jim.

Comment

Does someone have a screen shot of their Dx9 mixing of the slats/flaps ?

Comment

Working...
                              X