You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll - Which Freewing AL37 version do you plan to purchase?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll - Which Freewing AL37 version do you plan to purchase?

Hi everyone,

The Freewing AL37 will be available for pre-order in two versions:

Version 1: All decals (cockpit, cabin windows, doors, main wings, vertical stab, lower tail section, and MRC Airlines) will be pre-applied at the factory. The plane will arrive exactly as you see it in the videos on our YouTube channel
    Version 2: No decals will be pre-applied at the factory. The plane will arrive painted in a base white. The full set of decals described in version 1 will be included in the box.

Both versions will be painted base white and will be the exact same price. The only difference between the two versions is that one has decals pre-applied and one does not.

We want to make sure we have the right mix of Version 1 and Version 2 available for pre-order, so please vote below to let us know which version you plan to purchase:
    Version 1 - All decals pre-applied
    10.47%
    Version 2 - No decals pre-applied
    89.53%

Plain white for me please!
    Pat

Comment

Voted for Version 2, painted white with no pre-applied decals. Thank you

Comment

Voted for #2. (no decals applied)

Comment

I was hoping for a plain one. several of us today were talking masking and finishing strategies for preapplied windows. we couldn't understand why motion, with its huge base of customizers wasnt providing a bare version.

glad we were wrong.

Comment

No Decal applied please.

Comment

White please. No decals applied. ( Glad the windows and door decals will be included ) Thanks so much!!! Bring on the pre-order button!!!

Comment

Painted white, no decals applied.

Comment

Two too please

Comment

And about the same consensus over on RCGroups is plain with no decals applied.
                    Pat

Comment

Not even on the tail....
                      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Looks like the vast majority of us want plain white with no decals applied. Maybe they can get them on the water faster now that they don't have to put decals on a bunch of them!
                        Pat

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                          Looks like the vast majority of us want plain white with no decals applied. Maybe they can get them on the water faster now that they don't have to put decals on a bunch of them!
                          I'm cool with that. LOL

Comment

All white.
                            Planes
                            -E-Flite: 1.2m P-47, Maule, Turbo Timber, 1.5m AT-6, 1.2m T-28, Dallas Doll, Viper, F-15, F-16, Wildcat, Carbon Cub -UMX: Mig-15, Pitts, Timber
                            -FMS: Bae Hawk Motion: 1.6m Corsair, 850mm Mustang, 1.6m Spitfire Freewing: 1.7m A-10, F-22,

Comment

No decals please but included.

Comment

I’ve voted for option 2. But if there’s limited stock I’m happy to take a option 1.
                                The main thing for me is getting it. I can mod it later

Comment

Leave the decals and nomenclature to Callie-graphics.com.
                                  Callie is going to be making decal sets forever for this model I reckon.

Gordon Fraser.
                                  U.K.
                                  🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Comment

I want everything applied but not the MRC decals, leave them off for me, I hate decals, they end up on the bottom of my shoes or stuck to my pants, or I cut them out and they disappear or jump up and run off somewhere, please offer them applied..............

Comment

Just plain white for me! I will take two. Unless you paint one yellow with a big blue stripe down the side! Imagine....
                                      Dutchman

Comment

With Callie on this plain white for me , really fired up about this plane been wanting a airliner for a long time !

Comment

Working...
                                        X