Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for one of these?

https://www.flexinnovations.com/prod...ad81

Interesting, I figured more would be interested in a 90mm F100.

Comment

Already ordered the Thunderbird!!!

Comment

wow that was a great surprise. I am very interested in picking up one of these. The HUN is one of my favourites from the cold war.

Comment

I'm looking at going for the Thunderbird version

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
            Interesting, I figured more would be interested in a 90mm F100.
            RM, Didn't know this was even available. I don't peruse much outside of MRC products; however, I will be watching this one.. Thanks for the 'heads up'. Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post

RM, Didn't know this was even available. I don't peruse much outside of MRC products; however, I will be watching this one.. Thanks for the 'heads up'. Best, LB
              Heck yeah! I just remembered a lot of guys here were asking for a f100. Now we have one. I think it would look very nice next to my 90mm F86

Comment

Well.. actually.. a few of the members at my field fly Flex, mainly the Mamba and RV-8, and I've been researching them quite a bit lately. I'm in the process of securing the RV-8 myself. Very nice flying plane for every style of flying. Not to mention for their size.. the price point is somewhat within my range.
                Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Im leaning towards adding the Camo Edition to compliment my A-4 and A-6 era warbirds. Cant wait to see the flight videos.

Comment

The SEA version looks pretty sweet but it is gonna be interesting to observe how the scale small nose wheels may limit this airframe to paved surfaces only.
                    Now that Flex has introduced the Super Sabre this should remove one from Alpha's list so that he can work on updating the A-6 to a twin 70-80mm
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I just ordered the SEA version. I will keep my fingers crossed that it will work ok on our grass field, or it will have to come with me to the turbine events where they have paved runways. This will make up for my F-4 that I wanted in SEA but went with Grey at the last minute :-)

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                        The SEA version looks pretty sweet but it is gonna be interesting to observe how the scale small nose wheels may limit this airframe to paved surfaces only.
                        Now that Flex has introduced the Super Sabre this should remove one from Alpha's list so that he can work on updating the A-6 to a twin 70-80mm
                        So true, I do believe this makes things very interesting for the future.

Comment

Nose wheel looks small for sure, but is trailing link from what I can see. That would help on grass I feel like.

Comment

Looking hard at this also. Wonder about the front wheel size and main gear (compression, no trailing link) for grass runways. Could always modify though.
                            Out runner not In Runner but does come with the Aura 8. Hard choice is the scheme. Leaning hard to that Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                              ........................Now that Flex has introduced the Super Sabre this should remove one from Alpha's list so that he can work on updating the A-6 to a twin 70-80mm
                              What if MRC was on the verge of introducing/announcing their own F-100? You know how these companies are always spying on each other.....

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post

What if MRC was on the verge of introducing/announcing their own F-100? You know how these companies are always spying on each other.....
                                Even *if* we were, we would have pulled back on the throttle months ago, same as we've done a couple times in the past to purposely avoid joint releases of models too close in spec. There's no point in purposely landing two identical planes on the same runway at the same time, if such can be avoided. As a hobbyist, I want and applaud more viable choices from more healthy manufacturers --we all win! Healthy, diverse, sustainable release schedules require time and space for models to breathe and for customers to discern, choose, experience, and share. This is the way.

wolpertinger You know you want the SEA camo! Slick!
                                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post

Even *if* we were, we would have pulled back on the throttle months ago, same as we've done a couple times in the past to purposely avoid joint releases of models too close in spec. There's no point in purposely landing two identical planes on the same runway at the same time, if such can be avoided. As a hobbyist, I want and applaud more viable choices from more healthy manufacturers --we all win! Healthy, diverse, sustainable release schedules require time and space for models to breathe and for customers to discern, choose, experience, and share. This is the way.
                                  My comment was meant to be tongue in cheek. I was just pulling Charlies chain. I may have to get this F-100. It looks pretty darn good!

Comment

I got your meaning, Beeg, because I agree Charlie needs a rattling from us guys every now and again! I'd call it "counter-rattling", considering all the picket lines he staked outside my office about that fabled Bronco.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                                      I got your meaning, Beeg, because I agree Charlie needs a rattling from us guys every now and again! I'd call it "counter-rattling", considering all the picket lines he staked outside my office about that fabled Bronco.
                                      Ah Hah! Now I know what I need to do to get my Mosquito!

Comment

And the drumming shall never stop

Click image for larger version

Name:	drummer-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	222
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	241827
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                                        X