X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing Mig-21 flight review

Guys I’m in love with this bird. I have flown it with 4400 and 5000 packs now and although I prefer the 5000 guys will be fine with both. I’m absolutely amazed how stable the plane is. It really reminds me of the A-4 for guys that have flown that bird. Assemble was straight forward like all freewing models no issues out of the box. Anyway let the video do the talking on this bird your friend Merry Boozer

Fly's great lands great my only issue is how every single one of these jets sounds like it has tracks on taxi

It's really not an issue jets only flaw and it's trivial

BTW try a 3300 one day and you can fly 3D

​​​​​

Comment

just put foam tires on it and things go silent.. or maybe grease the axle, simple set of bearings in the hubs... like rc car bearings.. all can be done but time on the ground doesnt count if it lands well most folks wont notice the cheesy sound the wheels make. heck my ec1500 cargo plane sounds like a grocery cart on the ground but in the air guys are amazed

Comment

Hi Wesley, looking good on the video, we are all grounded here in the uk with coronavirus restrictions so it will be a while before I can fly anything again. Did you have the cg by the book and it would be useful Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200414_130044.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	170.7 KB
ID:	249746 if you could let me know where you had the surface throws, either inches or mm will do

Comment

I did with a 4400ma I like the battery back off the firewall about an inch I’ve slowly been moving the cg ferther aft in this bird and the high alpha just keeps getting better. Definitely air on the safe side and start a touch nose heavy and see how she feels. I like a further aft CG than most guys.

Comment

Working...
          X