X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eflite Viper or Eflite F16 70 fan

I'm moving towards edf's and are a little in doubt which one of the two will fit my skills. I'm close to intermidate pilot and are now flying my Aeroscout without safe. I do like safe for landings and takeoff
    and my consern is all the talk about the weak landing gear and the brown outs with the Viper. Do the F16 has any flaws and is it really easier to land? I like that the Viper can fly relativily slow on landings
    But is the F16 more for skilled pilots?

Are you talking about the Eflite version of these planes? And are both of them equipped with "safe select"? That being the case, I consider both of those planes to be in the upper beginner clase. Since you say your are "near intermediate", then you should be at the stage where you mostly grease your landings. Thus, either one shouldn't pose a problem for you. Brown outs may be more to do with antenna placement and the flying location. The Viper is likely more stable and has a wider stance on the wheels so landing should also be more stable. The F-16, having a narrower stance, can be more "tippy" when rolling on the ground. I can't say about specific "flaws" on either plane. IMO, ALL rc models have flaws, but a "near intermediate" pilot should be able to overcome those.

Comment

Well i guess i’ll go with the “Eflite” Viper. Both planes from Eflite has safe with the Viper
      a little cheaper then the F16. Thank’s for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X