X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alphonso View Post

Hi there, the 2nd link would be an upgrade for any stock 6S setup. If not in peak thrust , in amp draw at least, usually both. The stock 130A is sufficient. The 3rd link would be considered a relatively hot setup for that fan as 4.5 kg is near what most high end fans deliver on 10S at sub 100A. I have both fans , albeit on more cells and the Schubeler gives about 200g more thrust for a few amps less using the same motor. I've used both back to back in my F22 and the increase in flight time is very noticeable. Now I'm not suggesting you fit a Schubeler in all those planes you've bought, rather expensive. But as you obviously like upgrading, you'll always have a desire to see what the best can actually do for you. Is it worth the extra over the very good stock power we have nowadays? Only you can decide, but I've never heard someone say "that Jetfan /Schuby was a waste of money".

Also, hello everyone, I've been trying to register for years but it never worked for some reason. Tried again today using my Xbox and it worked.
    Thank you for your help helped me out a lot

Comment

Originally posted by ochoaoctavio89@icloud.com View Post
      I recently sold all my 70-80mm jets and got all the 90mm nice planes they just feel a little under powered specially the F-16 i now own f4,f15,f16,f18,and f22 i want to upgrade the edf units and maybe the speed controller if i have to on my jets but iwanted to start with the f16 can n e one point me the right direction if i should do inrunner or outrunner and witch power system will wake up my f-16 thanks
      Hi
      I know this is an old post and you have probably resolved your issue but if you want to see and hear the Wemotec edf's then look at a few of this guys videos. Enjoy!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REJ6qnjSx-8

Comment

After reading this, I just ordered two Schubeler DS-51-AXI HDS 90mm Fan Units. Should make my Freewing A-10 a bit faster!😂

Comment

Well,,, I now own and tested ALL THREE of these EDFs. The most thrust is put out JetFan unit. PERIOD!

Comment

Working...
          X