• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best part about freewing

Five six seven years later .....

I can still get parts

Incredible

Keep up the good work

At reasonable prices. Main reason I don't buy many HH/ EFlite planes.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
      At reasonable prices. Main reason I don't buy many HH/ EFlite planes.
      Yup imof I use motion RC parts to fix HH planes

I'm done with them

Comment

The sheer range of scale jets on offer. I've had a mixed experience with Freewing components, ie. servo and retract fails, but on balance for what you get these are great value for money. I'm loving the current direction they're taking too with the larger scale 80mm models that are still flyable on 6s. Keeps costs down while maintaining good performance.

Comment

I am so impressed with how well my Avanti and 80mm A-10 fly. I have 3 more Freewing jets to maiden and I am no longer nervous about putting then in the air. The 90mm F-18 goes up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mick8488 View Post
            The sheer range of scale jets on offer. I've had a mixed experience with Freewing components, ie. servo and retract fails, but on balance for what you get these are great value for money. I'm loving the current direction they're taking too with the larger scale 80mm models that are still flyable on 6s. Keeps costs down while maintaining good performance.
            I love MRC sparing practices vs. HH.

MRC has generally good stock, generally available, a wide range of available components and that are generally a good value (except some of the foam), but that's probably due to shipping costs. Not sure if that's common outside of CONUS where Freewing is distributed, but I've had good luck with RC Castle in the past also.

I might be one of the few that doesn't particularly like the 90mm sized body with an 80mm fan though. There's only so much performance you can squeeze out of an 80mm on 6S.

Comment

Working...
            X