X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SU-35 setup and troubleshoot

I just got my freewing SU-35 today. I put it all together and have the following issues:

after binding, there is a constant beeping every time the receiver is on.
    All surfaces work except gear and throttle.

using a spektrum dx8g2
    using a spektrum Ar8010t receiver

looking for advice to get this up for a maiden!

Well to add to all this. I tried a different ar8010t receiver and now I don’t even get the receiver light to come on and it beeps constantly so still wondering what it could be.

Comment

I would suggest you trace the pathway of the power system. That beeping may be an indication that one or both of the fans are not hooked up right. Check all connections, plugs and soldering. Start at the battery plug, then the plug that it plugs into. Keep going along that route and check the soldering at the ESCs, then from there, the 3 wires going to each motor and those connectors. Now, back up a bit and check the throttle leads from each ESC and check the "Y" that those go into and hook up to the throttle channel of the RX (confirm the correct polarity in all those connections). I can't remember at this moment whether or not this plane has an external BEC, but if it does, check those connections and see if it's all good going into the RX.

Comment

Thanks for the help! Found the culprit!

Comment

And it was ................................... ??????

Comment

The bec connector wasn’t connected right I’m guessing as I moved it to another spot on the receiver and it worked.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X