X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mig -29

is anyone having problems with the missile pylon hitting the aileron control horn on the Mig-29?

Not me but mine are sitting on a shelf...

Comment

I'd like to hear of anyone else that has had this problem

Comment

This is the first I've seen posted about this. Each pair of pylons are labeled with a number and letter designation. Are you sure you've got the correct pylons in the proper location, pointing in the right direction and not upside down?

Comment

My bad had pylons upside-down, thanks xviper for bringing it to my attention.

Comment

Good you got it. Had to be something fairly simple. I just completed the installation of my pylons and missiles and the fit is perfect for each one.

Comment

This is a nice thread, hope it grows but still keeps its friendly tone and help with different problems people might have with their Migs.

Comment

The main Mig 29 thread is here: https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...e76#post277121
                And yes, it's gotten "ugly" but then, with any thread that goes long enough, oddballs come out of the woodwork with their "peter meter" in hand to strut their stuff and given enough time, there's always someone who gets their feelings hurt and feathers ruffled. It's human nature. Just gotta take the good with the bad.

Comment

Working...
                X