X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4 phantom

You who are experienced with the delight f4 phantom what should I be aware of before I take her on her maiden?

The FreeWing 90mm? The elevator pushrod needs to be re-enforced.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
      The FreeWing 90mm? The elevator pushrod needs to be re-enforced.

https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...ntom-ii-thread
      Consider adding ferrite RF noise filter chokes as disused at.

https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...ntom-ii-thread

Search “ferrite”

-GG

Comment

No it is the 80 mm

Comment

Then it's the Eflite? You need to specify these things when you pose the question. I have the Eflite BNF. A friend has the Freewing PNP. He had a somewhat lengthy learning curve with the FW. Took him many, many flights and some mishaps and repairs before he's finally got it down solid. My Eflite with the AS3X and SAFE flew like a charm right from the maiden and has continued to be that way since. I take off and fly with AS3X and switch to SAFE only on final approach, switch to low rates on ELE. Very locked. Landings have always been greasers. Can't say that about most of my planes.

Comment

Sorry I didn't post which f4 but it's the eflight. I flew her and all went well. There are a difference between eflight and freewing with eflight being the better. Thanks guys.

Comment

With freewing F4 , what would be a good tail (futaba) servo for elevators, and pushrod ,and,clevis heavier duty upgrades, thanks

Comment

Working...
              X