X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying an Ocean Beach

This video highlights the E-flite Twin Otter using multiple camera angles at Victoria's Surf Coast Australia. One of my favourite planes, the Twin Otter has been & currently used with Missionary Aviation Flight in remote areas of the world. I have filmed this plane on many occasions in Papua New Guinea and have seen seats quickly stripped out to make it a cargo carrying plane taking timber across rugged mountain ranges in minutes, that would have taken weeks to carry to a village, then back to passengers.... an remarkable aircraft.

Next, you gotta land in the water. Like this.

Comment

rifleman_btx Thanks for posting this! Nice flights! My brother loves in Corpus and I just got his boys a couple of planes. Seeing this video gives me even more incentive to go visit again!

Comment

Heck yeah bro, I love it out there!

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
          Next, you gotta land in the water. Like this.
          Great flights mate. I was too concerned about landing in salt water (re rust/corrosion on the metal control rods & servos, but I did wipe the aircraft down & applied protective spray as I noticed my Maule was rusting after a few months just flying over sea & landing on the sand.

Comment

Yeah I have a can of spray for mine as well for that very reason, it's so much fun

Comment

Working...
            X