• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Failsafe?

Pilotguy
    • Geo: Las Vegas, NV

#1What happened to failsafe?

Yesterday, 10:43 PM
    I turned on my Spektrum DX6 then plugged in the 6S battery to my Freewing F-86 80mm getting ready to fly. For some reason I wanted to check the trim settings in “trim utilities”. When you do that the trim utilities menu alerts you that the “RF Output will be Reduced”. When I continued into the trim utilities, all of a sudden the EDF spooled up even with the throttle stick all the way back at idle. The airplane rolled off until my brain caught up and I exited the “trim utilities” . The receiver is Spektrum AR620. I can’t figure out why the EDF throttled up with reduced RF output. If anything I would expect the failsafe to kick in and cut power to the EDF ( since the failsafe should have set when I last binded the Airplane). Any ideas? Thank You

Perhaps you should answer Fred’s questions in the other thread you started and see where that leads.

Comment

The failsafe was set to full throttle, de do it.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
        Perhaps you should answer Fred’s questions in the other thread you started and see where that leads.
        I agree and further more this thread is actually in violation of the Hobby Squawk Code of Conduct under the title of Spamming.
        SPAM/FREE ADVERTISING
        Spamming (where someone posts the same message in multiple threads) is prohibited.
        For this reason I am closing this thread.

Regards,

Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
        X