Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F-100, A-7/F-8, Hawker Hunter and Avro Vulcan seem to be favorites so far (judging by "likes").

Comment

I still think some updates to existing models would be nice to see as well. Especially for grass field endurance

Comment

F-84 Thunderjet!!! Please

Comment

I'm all-in on an F-84, too!!

Comment

Can you get the 12 blade motor and ESC upgrade for the F-86 Sabre 64mm EDF jet PNP from Motion RC installed or have to buy and install yourself? Does anyone have one of these?
            The one I have is really under powered and very hard to hand launch ! Thanks

Comment

Theres a few I'd like to see and definitely be interested in buying.

1 - Tornado - with full sweeping wings like the f14
              2 - Buccaneer - made for low passes!
              3 - Sepecat Jaguar - This could be a good one for grass with its big rugged undercarriage.

There's so few RAF jets on the market that I've started looking at plan building some. Not a new one but having the venom in an RAF colour scheme would be great too. Never understood why FW have made 2 versions and not made one an RAF one.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnV View Post

3 - Sepecat Jaguar - This could be a good one for grass with its big rugged undercarriage.

There's so few RAF jets on the market that I've started looking at plan building some. Not a new one but having the venom in an RAF colour scheme would be great too. Never understood why FW have made 2 versions and not made one an RAF one.
                FW/MRC seems to have a blind spot when it comes to British jets,

Comment

i like the f100, the f8 and the T2

Comment

After over two years with nothing, just about anything would be nice🙄

Comment

Originally posted by Quickstop View Post
                      After over two years with nothing, just about anything would be nice🙄
                      Both the MiG29 and Gripen are less than 2 years out.

Comment

More of the old British designs would deplete my bank account very quickly but being a transplant in this country I don't have much pull ! My Dynam Gloster Meteor was always a treat to the group at the field -- was different, flew very well, landed so realistically etc. Yes you note the past tense correctly -- pure pilot stupidity caused it's demise (well it is in the attic in medium sized pieces) !

Comment

Originally posted by kallend View Post

Both the MiG29 and Gripen are less than 2 years out.
                          Thank you for the “clarification”…. Everyone knows what I mean

Comment

JohnV, A twin fan Buccaneer would be great, to me it seems a natural shape for a nice flying model and would/should have no weak structural limits as a foamy. Today's trunnion type landing gear would be almost perfect scale, tons of room for batteries and working speed brakes no problem.

Still can't believe that no one has tackled the EE Lightning in foam. Surely an icon amongst fighters and is proven that she can be modelled successfully. We need Tony to blow up his little 50mm job to twin 70's size ! --- would have to build but at least there would be one out there.

Comment

anyone with CAD talents want to help me build a Quinnjet...?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnV View Post

A few years back, the 90mm Venom came in a nice RAF scheme with Suez conflict black and yellow stripes. You were just late to the party for that scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by tab28682 View Post

A few years back, the 90mm Venom came in a nice RAF scheme with Suez conflict black and yellow stripes. You were just late to the party for that scheme.
                                  Bought the grey Swiss Airforce version and re-badged it to RAF

Click image for larger version

Name:	F50A24AE-D705-4343-9F6F-7AAFBDBB396D.jpeg
Views:	256
Size:	206.3 KB
ID:	341025

Comment

heavy metal:

B-58 Hustler
                                    B1-B
                                    Brit V series - Vulcan, Victor, Valiant

Comment

I bet if Motion did a quick repaint of their Russian planes in Ukrainian colors, they'd sell every one they could make.

Comment

A MiG-29 re-paint offering would be easy and I'm in.
                                        Fly low, fly fast, turn left

Comment

• I am definitively missing a high quality PNP Freewing Version of the famous Hawker Hunter, with some 1.50-1.70meters wingspang. And why not produce it with the optionality of a double seater version (pic below)? (with two optional front fuselage parts one for the single seater and one for the double seater version either of which could then be glued together with the main fuselage part)...

Click image for larger version

Name:	HunterMk68.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	341139

Click image for larger version  Name:	Swiss Hawker Hunter double seater.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.5 KB ID:	341138

Comment

Working...
                                          X