X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEAPONS for Roban 120mm A10

If your like me the first question I asked about The 120mm A10 was can you get weapons and pods for it. The answer was no. Roban does not sell or make anything for this aircraft. So I hunted around and contacted Finescale Models. As we all know they do great work and there quality and craftsmanship are beyond reproach. I didn't see anything on there website but they worked with me and got it done. They are absolutely realistic and they look awesome. I noticed alot of these planes sold so if you want to do it right, and to scale, contact Finescale Modela, I can tell you , you will not be disappointed and will enhance your scale aircraft. The nice part is the weapons are detachable so if you want to fly without you can Un hook them from there pods. No one likes a plane without scale weaponry. I just thought alot of you would want to know.

I'm also building a roban a10, I have a file for the weapon pylons for a 3d printer that another builder gave me but I'm interested in the pylons you purchased, could you please post some pics of them

Comment

I would like to see them also.
      Dan

Comment

Working...
      X