X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L39 Black Horse

I just finished setting up the black horse provided by motion RC l39 plane. kit went together fine. It seems that the knowledge and support you got from the factory customer service folks he's mediocre at best. none of them really have experience with that airplane and none of them knows how to recommend anything from power plants to anything else for this plane.
    I ended up using a JP fan with 12 s setup and waiting to measure the watts. It seems like the weight of the plane will come to one to one thrust to wait to ratio.

The plane without the cockpit kit comes to 13.8 lb with the 12s setup. Without the cockpit kit it comes to 13.1 lb including the batteries. The JP fan unit with the ESC 160 amp with 12s setup will push 6.10 kilos which is 13.448 lb. I still have to measure the watts output of the fan unit hoping to get anything near 5000 watts. If that would be the case that would be good and I'll go for maiden flight, and if not I will have to call the factory and see what they recommend. A few comments on construction of the plane will come later

Comment

Its a great looking plane.....let us know how that works out. I am hoping they bring in that Mig 29

Comment

Do you guys know what Voltage the lighting system for the L-39 will take. I'm guessing 6V ?

Comment

Working...
        X