X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eflite Viper "grounded"

Hi. Unfortunately i did somehing wrong along the way My Viper is now unflyable won't rotate. If the cause is too much added weight because of the extra bec 15gram or the centerburner 30gram and the nozzle tube 19gram and some paint i don't know? If i’m cutting cheater holes in the Viper where exactly should i cut e’m? Or would a new fuselage be the solution?
    Attached Files

Anyone?

Comment

I assume it was flying prior to all this extra work? Is the ESC calibrated (if not, shes not getting full power)? Feel like more information is needed

Comment

You mean the throttle calibration where you make full throttle after turning on the tx? I don't have any device for the esc to calibrate it?

Comment

Yes. Full throttle on the tx before you plug in the receiver. Wait for the beep, then move the throttle to the lowest position. Then you should get the beeps for the cell count. If that happens, your done.

Comment

Did that. But didn't hear any beeps? Think i has full throttle.

Comment

Sometimes I have had to try to calibrate multiple times for it to work. You need to wait a few moments (a second or two) after plug in.

Comment

I’ll try it more times next time. Thank’s

Comment

Working...
                X