X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CG information for Freewing EDFs

I need correct CG location for Freewing 64mm F105, MiG-15, and Grumman F9F. The manuals are not correct, so it seems. I need help. Many thanks. I have been flying RC for many years and I am not afraid to ask for help.😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

Yeah I have the F9F and trust me, the stock CG is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far back. I could barely control it like that. Attached is a picture showing the cg but if you can't see it, then on the bottom of the wing, the 2 "tabs" that you glued the wing on, you'll want it to balance on the leading edge of the forward tab. Flies like a dream. Hope this helped!
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a million.😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

Comment

Quick question, does anyone know of the proper CG in the Freewing 70mm F-35 V3 (2019 Version)? I'm using an Admiral 4000mAh 6S 22.2V 40C LiPo Battery. Should I move the battery back towards the edf? Any help would be appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by F16fan98 View Post
          Quick question, does anyone know of the proper CG in the Freewing 70mm F-35 V3 (2019 Version)? I'm using an Admiral 4000mAh 6S 22.2V 40C LiPo Battery. Should I move the battery back towards the edf? Any help would be appreciated!
          Well of course! Just adjust the battery to wherever gets the CG correct. I use the 4000mAh Admiral pro and an admiral 4500mAh 6S Admiral battery. Since the 4000 is just a lighter battery, you might want to move it slightly more forward. And in case you don't know, the CG should be well pretty much the same description as the panther! The CG should be at the leading edge of the first plastic plate. With a 4000-5000mAh battery, you shouldn't have to use any extra weights. I know, I've flown both sizes and in-between! XD Happy flying!

Comment

Working...
          X