X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightline Mig 21 help.

Help needed. I’ve flown my flightline Mig 21 about 12 times now, flys fantastic although I’ve had to repaint her for better visibility.
    Im after advice on set up, control movements etc. And I’m also interested to know if anyone’s fitted a flight stabiliser in one? Does that help on landings? That’s what I’m really struggling with any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Your Mig looks awesome! I suggest posting in the military jets category for potentially more responses.

I have the Fishbed and fully intend to put a gyro in it but can't speak from first hand experience with the Mig yet. I have been assigning the gain to a dial on my transmitter for the EDFs I am flying and really like being able to adjust it on the fly.

There are quite a few flight reviews of the Mig on youtube if you haven't seen them. I think it's mixed on who uses a gyro and who doesn't. I'm finding that having the gain be adjustable on a knob is the best of both worlds.

Comment

Thanks for the advice mate, I’ll get another post on the military jets page.
      she flies great, just the landings are very difficult (for me at least)

Comment

Working...
      X