X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing F15 90mm

The freewing F15 has been out of stock for months. I've been on the remind me when in stock list and haven't seen anything in almost a year probably. Does anyone have any idea if they are discontinued or what is going on? It seems they get all the other planes back in stock but not the F15......

Does anyone know anything about this?

It's not just this plane. It's like this on many, many planes, both at Motion and at RC Castle. Something is stewing in China. This many planes "out of stock" for so long can't mean they are ALL discontinued.
    And it's not just Freewing/Flightline stuff. FMS and other brands are also affected.

Comment

China is claiming COVID is the reason for the chip shortage that’s shutting down automakers over here so figure the same, if valid, excuse for our models. Good as any reason, I guess. 🤔

Comment

Are the control boards (blue boxes) in our foamie planes considered "chips"?

Comment

But the thing is all the other planes have come back in stock at some point at least once if not twice while we still see no F15...... I understand the delay and everything that we have seen over the last year. I'm just not understanding why we see all the other planes come and go in and out of stock but the F15 just stays out of stock...... Hmmmmm

Comment

Seems there are 5 units in stock at motion rc.eu. Standard sites like Motionrc.com, RC castle, RC Turbines have not had inventory for months.... I really hope MRC considers a revamp into a twin 80 and sized like the Mig 29....

Comment

Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
              Seems there are 5 units in stock at motion rc.eu. Standard sites like Motionrc.com, RC castle, RC Turbines have not had inventory for months.... I really hope MRC considers a revamp into a twin 80 and sized like the Mig 29....
              It would be amazing to see the F15 in a true twin. Ultimately i'd really just like to see an F15 in this size in stock somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by 406PIlot View Post
                But the thing is all the other planes have come back in stock at some point at least once if not twice while we still see no F15...... I understand the delay and everything that we have seen over the last year. I'm just not understanding why we see all the other planes come and go in and out of stock but the F15 just stays out of stock...... Hmmmmm
                I got tired of waiting so I ordered one (apparently the last one in stock as when I checked on it later it showed they were out of them) Freewing 90 mm F-15 models from RC Castle China. Had to foot the bill for the shipping, about $120 or so, but it should be arriving in the next week or two, I'm hoping. Had one years ago that was fun to fly. Still hoping they come out with a cool New military jet or prop plane that would excite a lot of us to buy them.

Comment

Working...
                X