X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live long and prosper

Received my Vulcan and went right into the paint booth. She's still gotta go through the booth one more time to get a nice coat of Minwax Polycrylic. I just got excited and had to snap a couple shots of the work in progress. The receiver should be arriving in the next few days. Then I'll be able to finish 'er up. I know it's not perfection. I grew up a shade tree mechanic in the world of HD, so I'm a decent rattle can painter. God help me if I ever learn the skills of airbrushing! For now, it's just tape, rattle, and spray. I went with Krylon's Regal Blue, which is just about a perfect match to the darker blues in the decals. Matched up so good, looks like I just finished what FW started. More pics to come as she get's finalized..
    Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Wow, great job!!! Very well done. FW should have done that out of the box.

Comment

Put a couple coats of minwax on.. and snapped a couple shots in the sun. Now off to check the mail for a receiver.
      Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Receiver arrived and installed. Still have to set throws and fine tune. I hope to get the maiden done before the Crash Contest deadline!
        Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Working...
        X