Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Receiver--Admiral RX600SP or Spektrum

Hi, all.

I have an Avanti ordered, along with the RX600SP Rx. A club member who has extensive EDF and turbine experience recommended I use a Spektrum Rx since I'm using a Spektrum NX10 Tx. I've used Admiral DSMX receivers in other airplanes, but wondered about others' experience.

Thanks.

There have been many who report crashes specifically to that Admiral receiver.

Comment

If your using a NX10 transmitter,spend another 90.00 and get a Spektrum receiver with 6 axis gyro and safe programming. If you want to spend about 30.00,get a Lemon Plus receiver,which is easy to program and gives you a 6 axis gyro and auto leveling. I have two of the Lemon Plus's in jets now and also using two of the Spektrum receivers in jets which are harder to program,but Horizon has how to videos on that.JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
        There have been many who report crashes specifically to that Admiral receiver.
        We've had two in our club. Total loss of control.

Comment

I bought an Avanti with the same Admiral receiver. The first flight ended in nosedive into the ground when the connection was lost.

I bought a new fuselage and spektrum receiver and all is well now. I'll never buy another Admiral receiver again.

Comment

To be fair it's only the gyro one that people have reported as having issues.

Comment

Working...
            X