X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana Hobby annouced a Mig 25 twin 64mm

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	262027327_10159900420077146_3649062198395311862_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8024bb&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=odo0EdfMhaUAX9tWzj-&tn=GrlU4qrnjoFtXVy0&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=fdac961871200e0c119b3e146b30ba6e&oe=61AA
Views:	453
Size:	265.2 KB
ID:	331302

My prediction is underpowered and sketchy mechanics. The Mig-25 wasn't known to be an easy flyer in real life, so the small and heavy twin 64mm design would be a poor choice

Comment

there is a coupla months old thread over at the groups on this one. video as well.
      when they outlaw R/C, only outlaws will have R/C

Comment

The Freewing F15 to Mig 25 conversion again?

Comment

Not one i'm drawn to at first glance / exposure... got enough planes that are probably going to be handfuls for my novice ability. i've flat spun stalled and pancaked my 64mm FW f18 a few times already, so i'm sure this one would come down easier and harder with twins...

Comment

A disposable...? 🤣

Comment

I have the Flyfans MiG-25 ready to go for a maiden tomorrow. BH got it to me from CA to Fort Worth in less than 72 hours. Not bad.

I was impressed with the quality and attention to detail. Not exactly a super scale model, but a decent representation. Canopy is too big and the nozzles are too small…:) Excellent paint and the panel lines are finer than what Freewing does on their models. Some crooked decals. Sigh.

The model is getting good reviews over on RCG. The twin 6s 64mm fans in mine run smooth and sweet and sound very nice.

I have been interested in the Mig-25 since I read “Mig Pilot” many years ago. Had always hoped someone would create a nice foam ARF and my wish was granted. Not a beautiful aircraft in the conventional sense, but it has a certain brutal elegance and imposing presence that few other aircraft generate,

Flight report shortly.

Comment

Working...
              X