X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREEWING AL37 CUSTOM PAINT JOB - MARVEL AVENGERS PAINT SCHEME

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220625_121922_resized_1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	280.1 KB ID:	349238Click image for larger version  Name:	20220625_121913_resized_2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	309.1 KB ID:	349239Click image for larger version  Name:	20220625_121853_resized_1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	299.2 KB ID:	349240Click image for larger version  Name:	20220625_121532_resized_1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	220.1 KB ID:	349241Click image for larger version  Name:	20220625_121956_resized_2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	284.7 KB ID:	349242 Hello everyone I wanted to share some photos of my new AL37 custom paint job by Brenden at Just Plane Crazy in the Marvel Avengers scheme. This paint job took over 8 months and was unveiled at one of Brendens recent club meetup at AEROBATS. Please let me know what you think of this one of kind airliner. I have videos on my youtube channel link is attached https://youtu.be/ZPc897Ly-To and also check out Brendens channel Just Plane Crazy
    Hi im Joe, Im from Pennsylvania United States. I have a variety of videos that I are informative and interesting from drones, rc planes, boats, unboxing, rev...

AL37 CUSTOM PAINT JOB AND MAIDEN FLIGHT

Comment

Welcome to Hobby Squawk Joe. It was good to see you at the Binghamton Aeros field the other day.

The AL37 turned out great!

Comment

Originally posted by DronemanJoe View Post
        ][/URL] Hello everyone I wanted to share some photos of my new AL37...Brendens channel Just Plane Crazy
        Hey Joe, Great looking AL-37. Just keep posting those pictures. Glad to have you here at the Squawk. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

This is for anyone whom wishes to reply. Which is a better purchase, 5000 mha 22.2v 30C or 5000 mha 22.2v 50C? One obviously costs less than the other and that is the purpose of my question. Any feed back is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Its a personal choice the c rating is for how much punch you want a 50c will give you bigger bursts when you go full throttle

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Just be careful, the advertised C-rating is sometimes way off from the actual C-rating. For instance, the Spektrum 100C batteries appear to be closer to a real 20 to 25C when put to the test.
                Also, don't forget about weight; the higher the actual C-value, the higher the weight of the battery.
                There is a lot of actual test data available on the following link: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...st-Comparisons

Comment

Working...
                X