X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrows Hawk

Hi I am new to this forum , just wondered if anyone had any ideas on my problem ?

After building and connecting up everything as I thought I should I can get proper throttle and aileron control but the only movement I can get on the elevators is down from the central position not up so the A/C wouldn't be able to climb.

A/C is a BAE Arrows 50mm Hawk with spektrum DXS transmitter , thanks.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

You can see I have working throttle and ailerons but the elevator is set in the down position and will only move to level then back to the down position , thanks in advance.

Comment

1. Your ailerons are backwards. When you move aileron stick to the right, the ailerons will roll the plane left. If you don't correct that, you may be in for a nasty surprise when you fly it.
      2. You don't show what needs to be shown. IE, what does your elevator servo arm look like when the plane is powered up and you're not touching the stick? The arm should be at 90 degrees to the servo body. Is it? If it isn't, then you need to make it so. If it is, then you didn't manual set the elevator to its neutral position by adjusting the rod lengths.

Comment

Working...
      X