X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venom nosewheel doors problem

Nosewheel retracts before doors have time to open using the asynchronous setting
    usingsynchronous setting increases ris of damage to doors

You should delete this thread if possible. No point in having 2.

Comment

TKS for reply. Is your suggestion to pull the plugs and then to plug them in again hap-hazard hoping for the best?

Comment

A short video showing the problem would be helpful. I find your written description somewhat confusing.

You might also tell which receiver you are using and how it is connected.

Comment

You should delete this thread if possible. No point in having 2.
          Are you an angry old man with nothing better to do than be condescending and critical of others? Give it a break, this is a place to gather information and share your stuff, who cares how many posts are on this issue, he’s got a problem and wants to find out instead of spending time sorting through a post.

You're exhibiting your avatar perfectly.

Comment

I answered in your other post (a good reason to have a singular thread is so this doesn't happen). Not haphazardly but making sure they are in the proper slots. Many times the factory or us, the consumer, put them in the wrong slots by accident. We also may plug them in upside down now and then too.

You may find this helpful. I believe your plane has this sequencer.

Freewing Landing Gear Door Sequencer V2 [E22] Motion RC

Originally posted by GLYNGYRO View Post
            TKS for reply. Is your suggestion to pull the plugs and then to plug them in again hap-hazard hoping for the best?

Comment

He's right you know. Having duplicate threads in the same spot about the same issue causes confusion. I answered in one thread and then he asked a question about my post in this thread. Would be nice to keep it all in one thread.

If he had cross posted into different areas, jets and, say radios, that's another thing g but in the same topic isn't good.

And your polite criticism, well, how productive is that?

Originally posted by jetpltrich View Post

Are you an angry old man with nothing better to do than be condescending and critical of others? Give it a break, this is a place to gather information and share your stuff, who cares how many posts are on this issue, he’s got a problem and wants to find out instead of spending time sorting through a post.

Comment

I'll remember you from here on in. You just made an enemy genius.

Comment

You come across as the angry one. He was correct.

Comment

Working...
                  X