X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-33 : flaps move with ailerons

Just put the T-33 together. Everything appears to be plugged in properly yet when I operate the ailerons the flaps move too?
    many suggestions? I may try another receiver if I can’t figure it out. Everything is hooked up per the manual.

Are you having everything go through the control box? Either you don't have it hooked up properly or the control box is faulty. I suggest you test it by eliminating the control box as the cause. Unplug the flaps from the control box and use a Y to hook them together and put them directly into the RX (AUX1). You may need a servo reverser for one of the flaps but you won't know that till you Y them together. Also, make sure the TX is set to "1Ail, 1flap". You might also unplug the ailerons and Y them together and plug them into the RX directly to the AIL channel. Of the control box is faulty, you don't want to have any of the main control surfaces (AIL, ELE, RUD) going through it.

Comment

You don't state which radio you're using, but assuming the transmitter has a monitor screen, I'd first check to see that the flap and aileron channels are responding correctly to stick and switch inputs before starting to pull the model's wiring apart.

Comment

Working...
      X