X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HOT 64mm fans from Free Wing

As some may know I put a Arrows 6S fan and a different ESC in my Banshee when I first built it. 4S 64 is just not zippy enough.

Free Wing just came out with a series of new fans and the Banshee got one of these, the first FW jet to get one, it got the lowest power one of the series. These are really 65mm where the older fans were 63mm (it makes a difference) Anyway the new series had a low and high power outrunner and a low and high power inrunner.

I ordered the new high power 2500kV inrunner from RC Castle and got it today.

Numbers… stock low power 4S out runner was 57A 870W 990g thrust
    The Arrows 6S was 49A 1135W 1290g thrust
    Now it's 75A 1670W 1590g thrust

70% increase over stock. 50+g heavier.

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
    As some may know I put a Arrows 6S fan and a different ESC in my Banshee when I first built it. 4S 64 is just not zippy enough.

Free Wing just came out with a series of new fans and the Banshee got one of these, the first FW jet to get one, it got the lowest power one of the series. These are really 65mm where the older fans were 63mm (it makes a difference) Anyway the new series had a low and high power outrunner and a low and high power inrunner.

I ordered the new high power 2500kV inrunner from RC Castle and got it today.

Numbers… stock low power 4S out runner was 57A 870W 990g thrust
    The Arrows 6S was 49A 1135W 1290g thrust
    Now it's 75A 1670W 1590g thrust

70% increase over stock. 50+g heavier.
    75A - did you put in a new ESC?

Comment

The stock ESC is only 4S.

Comment

Working...
      X