X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing Eurofighter

Well, I've ordered the Freewing Eurofighter from Motion Rc in Europe for delivery in Feb or March 2023. Slightly concerned that I've had to pay in full for something unproven without a confirmed delivery date and the most expensive foamie I've ever bought. I'll have to pay import duties and handling fees on top of the purchase price - a rip off still blamed on the UK having the audacity to want to be separated from the EU. Lets hope it lives upto the price!

Though you signed up a couple years ago welcome/ welcome back. Delivery date is what it is. FreeWing, or someone connected to them accidentally let it out of the bag that this was coming and Motion had to make a quick decision to offer the preorder or not. They obviously decided too, which I personally think was a very good business decision. From there it is up to each person to decide and then live with that decision. I immediately ordered the 6S version and as normally happens I second guess my decision. Sounds like you are doing the same thing. It doesn't help that, for you, the cost is added to by taxes or fees but they are what they are and I am sure when you get the plane you'll be very happy.

Comment

You will not have been charged vat on your purchase from motion EU. It's added on uk entry. Combine this with the free postage and it's no different than if you were in the eu, all exchange rates aside obviously. Using PayPal exchange rate adds a few quid too if you used it. Personally not bothered if my foam costs double, my vote would've remained the same

Comment

Working...
      X