X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-106 A/B

Hello everyone, back in the 80's I worked on the 106 and would love to see one of these versions made. They had the single seat A model and the two seat B model. Is there anyone else out there that would like to see this bird in stock?
    I know that I would buy either or both if they ever become available . A 90mm version would be great !
    Let's hear from everyone that would think this is a good idea !

Wayne

Attached Files

Comment

Awesome Bird !

Comment

I would love to see almost any Century Series plane that came out. My favorite is the F-105 Thunderchief, but I'd buy a F-106 if it came out. Hard to say if that will ever happen. For understandable reasons, management of these RC producers have to do a deep dig to see how marketable each proposed airplane is, and if they can make a profit by producing it. I've had several besides the Thunderchief I'd like them to produce, but that's just my opinion. (They do sell a little F-105,, but that one doesn't interest me.)

It seems more and more they are pushing things like tanks, ships, construction equipment, and all sorts of off-road vehicles. That's fine, but that's not my thing, although I have bought two tanks that are very cool. I guess it can't hurt to let Motion know of your wishes, and if they get enough like-minded people, we'll see it someday. I hope so.

Cheers

davegee

Comment

Hi Dave,
          I have the little F-105 and it fly's great ! Wish it had a rudder but we can't have everything..........lol

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan1023 View Post
            Hi Dave,
            I have the little F-105 and it fly's great ! Wish it had a rudder but we can't have everything..........lol

Wayne
            It looks very cool, I'm just hoping for a much bigger version of it someday! (sigh....)

Comment

I’ve been hoping to see an 80-90mm F-106 for years!! Unfortunately, I have my doubts that we’ll see it happen. So instead, I’ve got a Century Jet 106 reserved once production spools up again. So much potential for such an under modeled aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                I’ve been hoping to see an 80-90mm F-106 for years!! Unfortunately, I have my doubts that we’ll see it happen. So instead, I’ve got a Century Jet 106 reserved once production spools up again. So much potential for such an under modeled aircraft.
                I know the feeling ! I also have a Century jet 106 kit that I ordered shortly before he closed up shop and I never received the cockpit kit for it. It will need more power than a 90mm of course but at least I have it !

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                  Those are great pictures! I remember the Mercury astronauts used this plane for a short while in the early 1960s as a proficiency trainer. They traded in the underpowered F-102s that they complained of was kinda a dog, but I think they really liked the F-106s while they had them.

cheers

davegee

Comment

Working...
                  X