X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air operated wheel brakes leak

Nor sure if this is the right place to ask about a problem with Ripmax air operated wheel brakes?

I will anyway

Just bought a used Boomerang Nano fitted with air retracts and brakes sold by Ripmax. After some hassle programming the air valves all is good with the retracts themselves but the brakes don't work. Activating them just dumps the air out of the tanks with a loud hissing noise. I blanked off the air feeds to the brake units themselves and the system then holds air with no leaks with the brake solenoid activated. Obviously the brakes just leak air out and don't activate.

Does anyone know if these things are serviceable and how to fix them if so?

Thanks.

RC Jets - Ripmax Xcalibur Sports jet - Tone The horns screw on with self tapping screws, there is a half moon plywood plate in all surfaces. The small looking PK screws are used to screw them on and are more than adequate proved by hundreds of flights. If you iron the film before installing you can see the ply outline

MD, This is as good a place as any to ask your question. I am uncertain if this will solve your leak issue, but using a quick reference, I found this at RC_Universe. Good Luck, Sir. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post
      https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-...ts-jet-95.html

MD, This is as good a place as any to ask your question. I am uncertain if this will solve your leak issue, but using a quick reference, I found this at RC_Universe. Good Luck, Sir. Best, LB
      Thanks LB

Comment

Working...
      X