X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing B2 Bomber Spare Parts

I've managed to break to the elbow joint that connects the ball link to the servo for the drag rudder, does anyone know where I can get a replacement part(s)?

Are you talking about the servo arm? The part that attaches to the servo? Or the other end - control horn?
    If it's the servo arm, you can buy the servo arm kit or the whole servo that should come with the arm. You may have to enlarge the holes that the ball link would go into. Look at the B2 product page and see "parts".
    If it's the other end on the control surface, that's might be a bit more difficult. You may have to use something like liquid steel epoxy and glue the horn back on. Or buy the whole rudder surfaces. They'll come with the horn.

Comment

Thanks for the prompt response, it's much appreciated.

It's the white plastic bit the holds the ball links and attaches to the servo cog.

Do you have a link to the kit by any chance?

Thanks!

Comment

Here is the whole servo with the arms:
        9g Digital Metal Gear Servo with 400mm (15.75") Lead from Freewing - MD31092-400 This servo is used on various Freewing jets. It can be used with other aircraft with compatible specifications (see below). Features: Lightweight, efficient high torque metal gear servo perfect for mid-sized to large EDF jets Includes: Fre

You also just buy Freewing 9g servo arms:

Surely, you must have some servos that you've taken out of crashed Freewing planes that you can pirate the arm from and just drill out the hole at the appropriate distance from center to attach the ball link?

Comment

I'm 99% sure the B2 has it's own type of servo arms. I also remember someone from Motion said there is no servo or plastic parts kit that come with them....

From memory.

Edit.

This- Freewing Twin 70mm B-2 Spirit Bomber Pushrod [FJ3171111] Motion RC

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
            I'm 99% sure the B2 has it's own type of servo arms. I also remember someone from Motion said there is no servo or plastic parts kit that come with them....

From memory.

Edit.

This- Freewing Twin 70mm B-2 Spirit Bomber Pushrod [FJ3171111] Motion RC
            You're right. Those are weird ones. 3D print or liquid steel the broken one. Buy the pushrod set. AdrianT .......... don't get the things I posted or you'll need to do some heavy mods on those horns.

Comment

AdrianT, I'm not 100% sure which part you are talking about. If you can post a picture, I'll see if we have it. If not, I'll get a new SKU created and order it.

BTW, if any of you ever need a spare part you can't find, call or email our customer service team. If they can't find it, ask them to create a "new parts order request". they will likely do that anyway but it does not hurt to ask. All the guys know how to do it. That will log the part needed so we can create a new SKU and order the part. We check those every time we place a new order.

Comment

They come in the push rod spare parts kit….

https://www.motionrc.com/products/fr...hrod-fj3171111

Follow the link and look at the photo. I believe you will see what you are looking for….bottom left side of the photo.

-GG

Comment

Thanks everyone the pushrod kit has what I'm looking for in it. :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X