X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an electrician advice

Had some sever meltdowns with a couple of my ec5 connectors in two different jets. Both have stock systems but both had bad melt downs. Its freaking me out because there are older freewing jets with as said stock 6s components and i never had the issue before. Only thing i can think of that is different is the vtx from my fpv. But i had those running along time too without a problem. Im putting this in the jet section since this is only happening in my freewing jets at this time.

Is that the battery side? Are you using a XT90 with it?

Comment

Yes to battery side, no to any xt90. Never used those before. I just replaced the battery connector, and the connector on the jets. Maybe the connector or connectors was compromised and had a cold joint or something. So not taking any chances and replaced everything with the connectors.

Comment

I wonder if the ESC side is compromised. The little tangs may be pushed in and causing a poor connection and heat.

Comment

I believe you are correct, since replacing all connectors involved i have not seen any more issues with it.

Comment

Working...
          X