X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reschemed Freewing L39 custom painted by Gary Croft

Hey everyone. Hope you are all well. My name is Carl Brain from the UK. So I have had my eye on the freewing L39 for some time. Thing is I find it quite boring when you arrive at the field and lots of others are there all with the same plane. So I wanted something a little different to stand out from the crowd. Now I have done a little model painting in the past with my Freewing F18 along with some callie graphics. But I knew my skills weren't up to what I wanted. So then I reached out to Gary Croft. Who as we all know is an absolute artist with reschemed models. So I got in touch with him & sure enough he was happy to do it for me & at a great price considering the level of work, detail and time involved. So we were chatting for a while over which scheme to choose. So many options out there. The one we finally settled on was this. This scheme is the L-139 DarkStar Air Racing Scheme.
    It is absolutely stunning & he even 3D printed & painted the cockpit and pilot for me. Phenomal attention to detail. And it is all paint. No decals here. Then protected with a nice coat of Minwax.

So what do you guys think?

Also if you like Gary's work & would like to get him to rescheme one of your models. You can get in touch with him on facebook. Just search for @crofty_flyer Custom RC Designs
    Crofty Flyer , Lowestoft. 12 likes. Plane enthusiast available for restorations, custom respray, 3D printing and more…
Working...
X