First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80mm or larger Mig 15

Make it HAPPEN!
    AMA 1102566

I agree wholeheartedly. I want to recreate "MiG Alley" at the flying field! Having a great time with my F-86. Would be really great to have a MiG-15 to go with it!!

Comment

I too would love an 80mm Mig-15. In fact, add an 80mm Mig-23, 90mm Su-25 Frogfoot, and twin 80mm Mig-29 to that list!
      Pat

Comment

I would imagine a Mig-15/17 is on the list of to-do's. Who knows when though, ha-ha :D.

I agree on the Mig-29 though. I personally think that's one of, if not THE coolest looking Mig ever made.

Comment

Actually, the 70mm MiG-15 from Exceed is very close in scale to the 80mm F-86 from Freewing. Rounded to the nearest whole number, they're both 1/9 scale. There are two of those red MiG-15s at my field, that the guys have flown with Tony's F-86 chasing them around. Close enough for scale effect in the air, so nothing's holding back from a Mig Alley battle royale. Except, maybe, the nose gear on that Exceed MiG.

I have always loved the MiG-15, and somewhat less the MiG-17. The MiG-21 is my favorite, followed by....

;)

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
            The MiG-21 is my favorite, followed by....

;)
            ......the Mig-29 in future production.

Hahaha, I had to finish that for my own piece of mind to satisfy the need for a bad to bone Fulcrum.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
              Actually, the 70mm MiG-15 from Exceed is very close in scale to the 80mm F-86 from Freewing. Rounded to the nearest whole number, they're both 1/9 scale. There are two of those red MiG-15s at my field, that the guys have flown with Tony's F-86 chasing them around. Close enough for scale effect in the air, so nothing's holding back from a Mig Alley battle royale. Except, maybe, the nose gear on that Exceed MiG.

I have always loved the MiG-15, and somewhat less the MiG-17. The MiG-21 is my favorite, followed by....

;)
              But those are no longer available.
              AMA 1102566

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                AMA 1102566

Comment

Working...
                X