X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyFly 90+mm F4 Phantom

''Hi guys''..I have been checking this jet out on RCG,and everyone is raving about it!!!..It looks like it has a 92mm fan unit,, Oleo scale fixed struts, and optional retracts..The fuse is 55.12,and the wingspan is 39.76. It flys on a 5 or 6s,and weighs just under 70ozs..The foam is EPS,and is shown listed as a ARF...This would definatly be a hot item..''I would buy one''!!!..Ian<smiley image="smiley_grin.gif"/>

Re: FlyFly 90+mm F4 Phantom

I second this request. I would buy one right now!!!!! And all the accessories for it from MRC!!!!!

Comment

We have reviewed FlyFly products in the past, actually as recent as this past August, and to be candid we were not very impressed. The planes do not look bad, but the electronics, power systems and retract designs were very dated (as compared to a Freewing product for example). We know that many people buy the kits so they can install their own components, but we typically look for manufacturers that can offer both PNP and KITs. We will continued to watch their offerings, including any new models.

Comment

Mark,
        I would like to then see some KIT options from FMS. This way we could jam in what we have or what we want to improve product usability or performance. As for the FlyFly kit F-4 I may buy it and install a CS fan and the electronics that I have. It is a shame that shipping is $70 from FlyFly to the US. You guys could capitalize on this. I'm not mad just dissapointed that there is not more kits available in the US. You selection is nice but limited, yes I know you are new to the market and I love your a Veteran based company I am in the Army and been to combat twice. I will buy more from MRC.

Ed
        SFC Edwin Kania

Comment

I'm with Ed, on the FlyFly products... I would prefer to buy this as an ARF ''kit'' anyway,,because of the size, and endless quality items you can throw in it....Ian

Comment

''Hey'', Tom & Mark.. I just came up with an idea,that might make everyone happy.<smiley image="smiley_happy.gif"/>..How about maybe inquiring with your friends at Freewing, on a 90mm F4,with the Jolly Rodgers scheme??. And maybe throw in a F-100 also???..Ian<smiley image="smiley_grin.gif"/>

Comment

Ok I would go for that, and the FMS or Freewing Fans would be fine with me. Ooooooooooo F-100!

Comment

Be careful what your ask for. The FlyFly products are not EPO foam, but coffee cup material for the most part. I have a F4 Phantom from another vendor (hint:HH) and it is really a good flying plane. It is an ARF and the price is reasonable (reduced recently). The quality is excellent too.

Comment

I just left the thread on this at RCG,and the guys are saying that this airframe and the F100, are now made out of EPO.... Nobody has a bad thing to say about this airframe,and everyone is raving that this is the best flying, ''foam'' F4- period. I and alot of others,would love for you guys to seriously consider this jet.<smiley image="smiley_good.gif"/>.Ian

Comment

Working...
                  X