X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Existing product inquiry/request.

The 90mm Venon in Swiss Red ARF has been out of stock for quite some time now. Just wondering if Motion intends to actually get anymore of if the factory has stopped making these like they did the "camo" scheme? I see there is still stock on the silver ARF but I'd rather not have to paint it a more "interesting" scheme.

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

I guess Motion staff doesn't read this forum much. But nevermind. Just got email saying it's back in stock.

Comment

Sorry, we do read product requests every day but we don't always respond to each one. We do act on each and every one. Sometimes an item will make it on a product roadmap but it can take a while to develop it. In this specific case, as you know now, we intend to continue to stock it. However, since this is not technically a Freewing product, they only do a run of Ready2Fly items when the owner of Read2Fly wants to do a run. This means the products are often not in stock and we can't order them until Read2Fly does a run of product. I know this sounds odd but Freewing does not own the molds for these Ready2Fly products so production schedules are very different and the products are not always as available as we wish they were. We intend to stock it well into the future. Unfortunately, it may not regularly be in stock though.

Comment

As you know from my previous post and the other thread, I've ordered this plane today. It was close. I was about to click on "buy" for that other plane tonight had I not gotten that email from you. Somebody was going to get the buy and the other was going to get it removed from the "wish list" (for the wrong reasons). I'm glad it was Motion that got the buy.

Comment

Working...
        X