X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate of 90mm Yak-130

Someone mentioned that orders placed with Ready2Fly/Freewing.eu are being refunded - according to an e-mail from their customer service, Ready2Fly is going out of business.

Has Freewing mentioned the fate of the Yak-130? The customer service rep at Ready2Fly said that he was unaware of Freewing's plans for it. Will it continue to be available?

The news about Ready2Fly going out of business is recent so we are still gathering the details. We continue to receive regular shipments of the Yak-130 and Venom, so I believe Freewing will continue to make them. Freewing may just consolidate the Ready2Fly models under the Freewing brand for simplicity, but again we need to get more details from Freewing. We'll post updates in this message thread.

Mark

Comment

At this point we are certain the Yak 130 will continue on. The Venom will also continue.

Comment

We're excited to keep these aircraft in production as well as all their constituent spare parts. In fact, we'll be increasing production in 2017 to reduce the "Out of Stock" interval for these popular planes, which sometimes in the past has unfortunately been a bit long. But most variants are in stock now!
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
        X