X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat or cartoon?

I have to say, it looks sleek, but...is it just me, or does this look like something from a Japanese cartoon? https://www.facebook.com/FNRCHOBBY/p...type=3&theater

It certainly don't scratch my itch
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I think it's neat in a unique way.

Comment

That looks rather bizarre to me. Like you said, seems straight out of a cartoon. If they wanted to go for the long and pointy aesthetic, they should have done an X-3 Stiletto in my opinion.

Comment

Looks like the offspring of Pushycat and an F-104

Comment

I like it ,looks like something from a video game I used to play..cant remember the name of it. but watching that vid, man that thing is fast! It would end up a dart if I flew it.
            www.TSHobbies.com
            Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

That's an [unauthorized] clone of Aviation Design's original design for a turbine sport jet, called the "Diamond". Aviation Design is a French company known for, in addition to several other jets, their Super Scorpion, which they authorized Freewing to produce in the 80mm foam EDF format. Aviation Design's turbine Diamond actually performs very well. Technically, it's not merely a pure fantasy design like their Super Scorpion or so many other RC sport jets that are only created for RC flyings, because in reality the Diamond design is intended to eventually be upscaled to a full size aircraft with a single pilot (yes, inside it!). Think of a stretched BD-5 with a flashier paint job.
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

It looks like it could be used in a future Star Wars.

Comment

yeah it does look kinda like the ones shown in some of the original artwork for Star Wars.
                  www.TSHobbies.com
                  Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

The Germans had something very similar to that on the drawing boards back in the 40's. I think it was the TA-283. The Focke Wulf design had two engines in external pods on the aft fuselage kind of like the A-10.

Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Hi

I like the concept of it unique and different a flying javelin. Just do not let your dog run after it he will get the point. I wonder what the stability is and landing approach could be tricky indeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X