X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSD 90mm Viper pro

Just joined up here and I wanted to post something simple, I decided to post some pics of my latest EDF. Its the camo version of the HSD 90mm Viper pro. Its all stock and flies great, but I didn't like how blah it looked so I made some changes to it, let me know what you think, its not scale by no means I know but it looks way better in the air and on the ground. Don't see a lot of info on HSD EDF jets, is it okay to post this here.?

Welcome to the Squawk forum DCORSAIR and yes it is OK to post that model here because as you will find out in little time that this forum is not about clicks or special interest groups, it's for everyone to share, learn and enjoy.
    Best regards,
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thank you. I have all Freewing EDF jets and this was my first HSD EDF, seen someone posting about the HSD F-16 but I wasn't sure, there looks to be a lot of info for Freewing EDF jets, that's a good thing.

Comment

Hey DCorsair, welcome to the forum. That was Aros, another of our moderators, so that should tell you right there. We all have some different planes or gear that Motion just by chance doesn't happen to sell. Bottom line is that anyone with any information pertaining to the hobby is free to post. It could save someone from buying an inferior product/service and may give the guys at Motion a product to consider as well. Sometimes it goes a little overboard and the person starts to look like a solicitor for another company, then we would step in, but info and impressions on products are certainly welcome here.
        If ever in doubt, PM me and I'd suggest you check out the Code Of Conduct page as well. As Charlie says, we want to keep this the best site around and that doesn't happen by limiting people who are genuinely just trying to pass on info, or simply love their airplanes!!

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
          Just joined up here and I wanted to post something simple, I decided to post some pics of my latest EDF. Its the camo version of the HSD 90mm Viper pro. Its all stock and flies great, but I didn't like how blah it looked so I made some changes to it, let me know what you think, its not scale by no means I know but it looks way better in the air and on the ground. Don't see a lot of info on HSD EDF jets, is it okay to post this here.?
          That is a very nice looking jet. I've seen HSD online, but I've never had one in my hands. Are they good quality wise? How about getting parts, most likely won't need parts after a crash. Just from looking at the speed one of those earlier Vipers can go. Also, is the price right, for what your getting. I'm just looking for your honest opinion about that Manufacture. I've heard good things, just wondering for future prosperity reasons. Thanks, Matt

Comment

No problem Matt, asking is learning and I don't mind sharing my thoughts on it. I paid $478 including shipping for my Viper, is it worth that much in quality, no, is it worth that much for the way it flies, yes. I wanted speed so I bought it, I like camo jets but this one when it arrived doesn't look good in the camo. So after looking at it several days and five flights later, I gave it a make over. As for the kit, it was almost perfect right out of the box, everything fit good, everything worked as it should, only complaint are the gear doors, they buzz in the closed position, found out from others who have this jet, that's just the way it is with this one and was also told that from customer support where I bought it from. It flies super smooth and landings are so easy, drop the flaps and gear and it will glide right in with very little power. The sound is very turbine like, quiet but has the whine to it. Don't know about parts supply, haven't ordered anything yet, all the decals and missiles added to it came from Freewing. Would I buy it again, no, it's just not my style, I love the military jets better.

Comment

Between Dragon Hobby and Banana Hobby you shouldn't have any trouble finding parts...

Comment

What lipo are you using with that bird ?

Comment

I'm using Pulse 5000 45C and Gens ace /Tattu 5000 60C. Flies great with either one.

Comment

Working...
                  X