You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need a set up for F14 Tomcat 80mm with dx9 anyone can help?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a set up for F14 Tomcat 80mm with dx9 anyone can help?

Need help setting up my F-14 Tomcat 80mm. I have the upgraded version 12 blade and bigger motors. I have seen many set ups but not how to do it with radio. I have DX9 Black Edition. I have seen set ups that use flaps and aileron (flaperon) for landing. then on wing swep mode only the elevator during flight and works as ailerons (Taileron) . if any one has this configuration can help me send pic of radio settings.

I downloaded one of the RCgroups members file he posted on there..tried to attach it here, but it wont let me. it does work,but an odd thing is ,it created 7 plane files on the Tx,not sure why..and if I delete one, it deletes them all. what I will do is copy the configurations into a new plane file,and delete the original, but the controls do work like your refering to.
    www.TSHobbies.com
    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

If you email the setup to me I'll host it and provide a link here.

dave@kalwishky.com

Comment

I am also looking for the same thing if you guys could also provide me with the setup.

Comment

Hi everyone. My name's Jarred and I'm the person who posted the DX9 and now DX18 file for the F-14 on rcgroups.
          The reason a bunch of models show up when you load the file is an outdated airware. Update your radio to the newest version and it should work fine. If you search my name jpinn on the rcgroups thread you can find the files and instructions.
          Feel free to ask Amy more questions and I'm happy to help.
          I made this file working with Jetmang from TheRCGeek.

Comment

I downloaded the airware update before adding your file to my DX9, so it wasnt the lack of the update, so still dont know why it makes more than 1 file on the Tx
            www.TSHobbies.com
            Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Try this file I made when I had a DX-9
              RC Groups - the most active Radio Control model community: electric and fuel rc airplanes,rc helis,rc boats and rc cars. Features discussion forums, blogs, videos and classifieds.

Comment

Have you tried the RC Geek site. He did a great build and setup on the F14. He also had a great setup for full wing flaperons and a tailerons when in swept wing. Give it a look may help.

Comment

That's another great resource. I worked with him and the Ike on his site is my same radio file I created.

Comment

Will this setting work for a DX8G2?

Comment

Working...
                    X