X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZFlyer View Post
    Ok, I got the F-15. Put it together last evening. That plane looks amazing! That's probably the most beautiful foam model I've ever seen. It looks really scale, except for a couple of things that I know would just be too expensive to build into a foam plane.

One thing....and I know this is picky....but the box said F-15E on it. This is a 'C' model. The 'E' is a 2-seat dual role plane. Thought someone would have caught that :)

Congrats! And yeah I noticed the same thing about the box... it is for sure a C not an E... People have a hard time believing that this is a foam plane!!

Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
    I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
      The F-15 and F-16 in the videos I posted are both on 6s with modded set ups. You never NEED 8s... It is all in the way you fly them. They both fly great! You just need to fly them like jets and not expect them to be like a prop plane. By that I mean using momentum and gravity. Props get your used to being able to do things that you normally should not be able to. They have near instant thrust which makes it possible to get up and out. With an edf its hard to get that even when you have an excess of power. These planes in stock form are way more than enough....modded just makes them fly different thats all
      I agree Gooniac33! I'm new to edfs but I've been on the simulator for 8mo. The 7.5 Real Flight. Some nay Sayers say it can't be done I need a trainer buddy system. I've seen it done by someone with no experience at all.....what say you?

Comment

Im self taught, from trainer to edfs,including this one and the F16 ,yes it can be done...just more repairs maybe than others lol
        www.TSHobbies.com
        Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Working...
        X