X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing 70 - 90mm F4

The guys on the RCG 70mm F4 thread, are raving about the quality of Freewing products.. Any chance there maybe a 70-90mm F4 offering in the future??? Ian

Re: Freewing 70 - 90mm F4

I second the motion ( excuse the pun) for Freewing to expand their edf product line. But I would suggest they continue on with the 80mm series. The A6 and F-86 look like winners. The F4 Phantom II would be an instant hit I'm sure. I know I'd sign up for one.

Why stop there? Look at the F-111, the F/A 18 Super Hornet , the F-15 Eagle and even the F-14 Tomcat.

Make the 80mm the new gold standard, keep things under $300 and you have a great recipe.

IMHO, Freewing is a notch above FMS in total quality and two notches above Dynam.

Loyally,

Dave
    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

The next two planes will be an 90mm F-16 and an 80mm Mirage. Beyond that we have not announced our development plans. All of the planes you have mentioned are on our radar for potential future development. We are trying to focus on highest demand models first and then looking to build new sizes, new versions of existing popular planes. As always, please stay tuned to this forum and our website for further info.

Mark

Comment

Yes, 80mm F-4 would be a keeper for me. I will buy it if it is available!!! F-14 would would be nice also........

Ed~

Comment

Also a 80mm MIG 21 would be amazing, that is rare! Mig-25 or a YF-23 (My favorite, will not buy from Banana Hobby)........

Just my thoughts.............Keep up the good work

Ed~

SFC Kania
          US ARMY

Comment

From the recent popular opinions,, a 80mm Freewing F4, would most definitely be an instant hit!! I would ''for shure'' convince the warden for one, especially if it is in the VF-84 ''Jolly Rodgers'' scheme.''She likes - that''.<smiley image="smiley_good.gif"/>.. Ian

Comment

+1 on a F-14 Tomcat also!! <smiley image="smiley_good.gif"/>

Comment

Working...
              X