Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F-14

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-14

I know this has been requested before, but wanted to throw in my 2 cents also and say I'd love for a good F-14 to be available. There were several on the market a few years ago, but no one makes them now and I don't get why not; it's one of the most popular planes of all time.

Another note: I know 10-12 blade, 80mm fans are all the rage now, but honestly I'm not into them. Why not? Very short flight times, and the need to buy 6S batteries that cost almost as much as a lot of planes.

Yes they do sound cool, but not that cool. I want to fly for more than 3 1/2 minutes myself, and not have to spend an arm and a leg to do it by buying expensive batteries. Please encourage Freewing or whoever to keep making 64mm and 70mm, 5-6 blade EDF's that run on 4S. For an F-14, twin 70mm fans are MORE than enough; I'd be thrilled with 64mm's.

Ok, rant over :) Thanks for your consideration.

Re: F-14

Big +1 on a twin 64, 5 or 6 blade - 4S powered F-14... This is my wifes favorite Navy jet.. ''I don't think she would mind at all'', of me having one of these added to the fleet,, especially with a Jolly Rodgers scheme<smiley image="smiley_grin.gif"/>.... Ian

Comment

And +1 on the Jolly Rogers scheme...no need to do anything different! "if it ain't broke..." <smiley image="smiley_grin.gif"/>

With the F-14 being such a popular, iconic American aircraft, Motion RC being an American company, if it was a "Motion RC exclusive" or something, it would probably become your best selling plane. Just seems like a winning formula...I hope to see it happen!

Comment

+1 ;)

Comment

It looks like to me, the parts off the Freewing A-10 ''twin 64mm'', with 5 blade fans ect.,,, would be just - the cat's meow for an F-14.<smiley image="smiley_good.gif"/>

Comment

Working...
          X