X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS 90MM Super Scorpion.

Just when I was thinking of pulling the trigger on either the Avanti or the 80mm Super Scorpion I saw this show up in my email inbox. Did you guys see the release of this new Super Scorpion. Obviously I would wait until my MotionRC boys carried it before I pulled the trigger. Assuming its specs were worth the extra bucks of course!
    Super Scorpion PNP, 90mm FMM099P FMS Jets/Ducted Fan, Plug-N-Play, Airplane New Releases Horizon Hobby

I think it's going to be a solid plane... Between all the Taft and FW Scorpion shortcomings, it should be the best yet.

If you're on a budget... I'd go with the 8s 1500kv inrunner Taft setup for like $85 and tear it up!

I'm just not crazy about the paint, but... Some like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha10 View Post
      I think it's going to be a solid plane... Between all the Taft and FW Scorpion shortcomings, it should be the best yet.

If you're on a budget... I'd go with the 8s 1500kv inrunner Taft setup for like $85 and tear it up!

I'm just not crazy about the paint, but... Some like it!
      Is it on your Hit list?? I'll pass on this one .. Too expensive & too many other offerings coming to spend my moolah.. FMS 70mm F-18 & now the 80mm T-45.. Wonder what next Freewing Jet is after the A-4 ??

Comment

Originally posted by HellHathNoFury View Post

Is it on your Hit list?? I'll pass on this one .. Too expensive & too many other offerings coming to spend my moolah.. FMS 70mm F-18 & now the 80mm T-45.. Wonder what next Freewing Jet is after the A-4 ??
        Oh hell no... I'm done with Scorpions. I've never really been into sport planes aside from my Viper ha!

I could only hope it's going to be a new 90mm offering... F-18, F22, F4, Rafale?

We shall see! :)

Comment

Working...
        X