X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing/Ready2Fly DH-112 Venom wing incidence/screw mounting tab

I have one of these and find them to be one of, if not THE most under rated 90mm EDF that MRC sells! The 1550kV outrunner with 130amp ESC packs a punch and sounds absolutely awesome!

Who has one of these? and what are your thoughts?

I am about to buy a kit+ as mine has over a hundred flights and one of the wing incidence/screw mount tabs has broken off so there is no longer a tab going into the fuselage for the wing to be held in. only the tab part has snapped off the rest is still attached to the wing, has anyone encountered this problem or have any idea on how to fix it?

Originally posted by The Junganaught View Post
    I have one of these and find them to be one of, if not THE most under rated 90mm EDF that MRC sells! The 1550kV outrunner with 130amp ESC packs a punch and sounds absolutely awesome!

Who has one of these? and what are your thoughts?

I am about to buy a kit+ as mine has over a hundred flights and one of the wing incidence/screw mount tabs has broken off so there is no longer a tab going into the fuselage for the wing to be held in. only the tab part has snapped off the rest is still attached to the wing, has anyone encountered this problem or have any idea on how to fix it?
    I have the Swiss version. And yes, it's a great jet. I haven't had anything on it break yet. If all that's broken is that tab, you could just buy a pair of wings for about $55.00. If you buy the kit, then you'll have some spares for later.

Comment

Think I'll buy the kit. The wing tanks are not in stock at the moment so seems silly to buy wings and have to cut the old tip tanks off and glue them on to new wings... Kit+ will mean fresh jet and spares like you say!

Comment

on a side note the Red Swss scheme is AWESOME! nice to look at on the ground and excellent visibility in the air! Considering the armament as well if it's in stock, even though the real one never had it :Silly:

Comment

My Venom is the second best flying EDF that I have (Only surpassed by the Freewing 80mm A-10). I bought the ARF + and put the 6S Inrunner ( https://www.motionrc.com/collections...inrunner-motor )in it. On a rough grass field, I have a 50-60 foot takeoff roll to unlimited vertical. I have the red and white scheme as well, and it just looks beautiful (not to mention unique) in flight. Then you can glide around forever on the very low wing loading, then punch the power back in and wow the crowd with the speed, sound, and agility of the model!!

Comment

Working...
          X