X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official XK 430mm Edge A-430 with Gyro Thread

Motion RC is pleased to announce our release of the XK 430mm Edge A-430 with Gyro. This is the official message thread to post photos, videos, flight reviews and any questions about this micro 3D airplane.
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

This plane is very stable when the gyro in active but I am having a hard time trying to understand how to turn it off. The manual indicates to press the right stick and hold it for 1 second but no change occurs that I can tell. Also there is a small push button switch inside the battery compartment that is not mentioned in the manual so not too sure what it is for. Not sure what I am missing.

Comment

What material is this the XK- Edge A430 made from?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Lee View Post
        What material is this the XK- Edge A430 made from?
        Hey Dave, welcome to Squawk! The Edge is made of EPS foam. EPS is much lighter than EPO and better suited for micro models like this. She's a lot of fun, just had mine out yesterday

Comment

The transmitter can be mode 1 ?

Comment

This tiny plane packs more of a punch than I expected..

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
              This plane is very stable when the gyro in active but I am having a hard time trying to understand how to turn it off. The manual indicates to press the right stick and hold it for 1 second but no change occurs that I can tell. Also there is a small push button switch inside the battery compartment that is not mentioned in the manual so not too sure what it is for. Not sure what I am missing.
              I found switching between modes nearly impossible also, but realised that a quick ‘tap’ on the joysticks does the job, you’ll hear a beep to confirm the change.

Comment

I want to bind my edge a430 with my X6 controller. Where is the bind button/plug in the receiver? I can't find it!

Comment

Working...
                X